REMconnect by Mastertek
We believe in rational, evidence-based decision making – particularly when it comes to managing executive and employee remuneration.
That’s why we created REMconnect.
Survey Participation and Data Management – REMconnect.
Making sound remuneration decisions relies on referencing sound market data. Mastertek’s REMconnect platform makes it easier than ever to participate in salary surveys and to access and analyse the resulting data. Developed to assist our clients in managing internal and external remuneration data, REMconnect provides a one-stop portal for all your remuneration data management activities, including:
- REMconnect centralises your internal and external remuneration data, reducing handling time and eliminating double-handling.
- Access intuitive role matching assistance tools that learn from your organisation’s validation and matching efforts.
- Prepare multiple survey submissions from a single data source utilising custom data mapping configurations.
- Online access to job pricing and data mining tools for Mastertek surveys.
- REMview analysis tools translate market data in to customised analysis based on your structures and terminology.
Contact us to arrange an online demonstration.
Contemporary Job Evaluation Tools – MJES
Within the REMconnect platform, subscribers can access contemporary, intuitive job evaluation tools to assess the internal relativity of your organisation’s roles through the Mastertek Job Evaluation & Sizing system (MJES).
- Assess the relative size and scope of your roles using a factor-based analysis process
- Set up your internal grade/banding structure to identify appropriate salary range outcomes
- Gain quick insights to market trends based on job size and family to support remuneration decisions
Contact us to learn more about our industry leading job evaluation tools.
On Demand Benchmarking and Comparative Analysis – REMview
The REMview reporting module takes the time out of developing meaningful data insights meaning you concentrate on making better reward decisions for your organisation.
- Automatically compare your employees to your market remuneration data using your internal pay “language” and structures
- Drill down into your data for deeper insights into your positioning and market trends.
- Intuitive demographic filters and peer selection based on your own definitions and organisational structure